The Bolton & Undercliffe by-election is on 7th February 2019. Our candidate, Rachel Sunderland, has outlined her key priorities for the area:
- Protecting vital council services, campaigning for new services, and fighting to keep our libraries and museums open.
- Pressing for street repairs, cleansing and gritting so people can get around safely.
- Fighting to get more Police Officers and working with the Police to stop speeding and those dealing drugs on our streets.
- Work with local schools, parents and the Council to make sure that every child in Bolton and Undercliffe goes to a ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ local school.
- Fighting for school places, doctor's surgeries, road upgrades and other amenities to support new housing developments.
- Pressing for greater action to tackle fly-tipping, dog fouling and littering. Ensuring that wardens are issuing fines on our streets.
- Supporting local community buildings and the services they provide to local people.
- Campaigning to protect and improve local parks and play areas.
Are you backing Rachel?
You can pledge your vote here.